Whether client’s need is for an outsourced partner to support its Head of Internal Audit and in-house team, or the provision of a full outsourced internal audit service, ACA can provide client with a solution that will be tailored to client’s specific needs.
Assessing the client’s need will result in:
- Outsourcing internal audit function
- Coo-sourcing internal audit function, or
- Advising existing internal audit function
Benefits from ACA Internal Audit services:
- Cost-effective solution to risk management – as the price of qualified candidates continues to rise; the cost of hiring, retaining and training experienced internal auditor escalates.
- Expertise and Experience – The ACA professionals who perform the internal audit are highly trained and experienced auditors.
- Independence and Objectivity – ACA internal audit services can provide a “fresh-look” at client’s processes, which may help client’s organization operate more efficiently.
- Efficiency – ACA internal audit consultants are not continually on site, thus ACA knows the importance of completing the internal audit tasks efficiently.
- Obligation and responsibilities - Client will not have responsibility as they do have toward their staff. The contract can be terminated as agreed between two parties.